Internode’s Valentine’s Node Pony Terms & Conditions
Internode’s Valentine’s Node Pony Competition
- Internode Pty Ltd (ABN 82 052 008 581) of 117 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the ‘Proud to be a geek’ (“the Competition”).
- By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at https://blog.internode.on.net/2018/02/13/ internodes-valentines-node-pony-competition/
- The Competition commences at 10:30AM ACDT on 14th February 2018 and closes 11:59PM ACDT 16th February 2018 (“Competition Period”).
- Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to Internode customers who are Australian residents aged 12 years or over at the date of entry. If you are under 18 years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited or Internode Pty Ltd, and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition you must comment on Internode’s Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter post and tell us in 25 words or less why your place is the perfect home for one of our Node Ponies and why they would LOVE living you! (“Entry”).
- You can enter as many times as you like during the Competition Period, just make sure your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings are set to public so we can see your post.
- You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
- We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
- Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance pays no part in determining the winner. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
- The five Entries (“Winners”) determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries submitted during the Competition Period will each win a Node Pony valued at approximately AUD $30.00 (incl GST).
- The Winners will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 at 12:30PM ACDT on 19th February 2018.
- The Winners will be notified on 20th February 2018. The winner must claim their prize by 5pm ACDT on the 23rd February 2018, after which they will forfeit the Prize. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within 2 business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit the Prize.
- If a Prize is forfeited by a Winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
- Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- A total of five Node Ponies are available to be won. The total value of the prize is approximately AUD $150.00 (incl GST).
- The Prize is awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or similar value.
- We may require that a winner provide acceptable identification before awarding a Prize.
- We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any winner to redeem a Prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
- By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http://www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
- You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this Competition and/or our products.
- We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Competition.
Right to amend
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any Prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.